Friday 4 December 2009

Moosefest

The Moose has secured a one hour slot at his first Literature Festival. I haven't yet had the pleasure of rubingb shoulders with the great and the good from the Literary world and so, next year, in March, I will be offering Moose opinions to those who wish to Listen at The Huddersfield Literature Festival. Me and Alexei Sayle. Or is that Alexei and I. I will have to buff up on Albanian tractor works and the like, as this Liverpudlian funster used to go on holiday behind the Iron curtain. Stephen Clayton and Anna Chilver's, will be reading from their novels, THE ART OF BEING DEAD and FALLING THROUGH CLOUDS and I will be talking about what an Independent publisher is looking for in a Manuscript. I could tell you here, but then I wouldn't be allowed onto the lucrative litfest circuit. I have bought my Moleskin and white linen suit and have joined the list for Hay on Wye tickets. I think not.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?