Friday 29 May 2009

Twittering sex

I, like Ashton Kuchner, Hollywood actor and celebrity spouse have decided to stop twittering. Well, I'm going to twitter once a day. Perhaps in the morning or last thing at night. I know it's supposed to be the new mode of communication, but Jaysus, does everbody want to know what I had for lunch? I have asked my dearly beloved if she will take part in Twittering sex. The idea was to have sex and twitter at the same time. Tantric twittering can go on for hours and only has one follower, yes , you guessed it, Sting and his missus can twitter for hours before releasing their message. It will be all the rage. However, my good lady wife has declined the offer and pointed me in the direction of a divorce lawyer. Oh well, back to normal life and all its glories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?