Monday 27 April 2009

Driller Killer

Yesterday my neighbour started using his new Uber Drill. He was very excited and although not a great exponent of the DIY art myself, I can see that there may be some satisfaction in the realignment of a down pipe on your day off. The thing is, he started his DIY at 6.00am in the morning. Now I'm no party pooper but even the Dalai Llama would be a tad upset at the commencement of such activities at this hour. It took all the restraint in the world to stop me from picking up the family Crossbow and delivering my displeasure courtesy of bolt to his neck. Today I will have a considered word in his shell like and hopefully peace will return to Moose Shires.
Off to Caledonia with books to sell. Will update you on what they're buying in Scotland over the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?